The Philharmonic's Endowment sets the stage for the stability and growth of the orchestra's concerts and programs in perpetuity. Gifts to the Oklahoma City Philharmonic Fund can be established by bequest or other type of planned gift or made as an outright gift.
An endowment gift can support a variety of programs including:
- Orchestra Chairs
- Memorial Concerts
- Shared Services -- Supporting the Philharmonic at performances by Oklahoma City Ballet and Canterbury Chorale Society
- Other specific support including Education Funds or Tributes
- Non-restricted funds to support general operations
Endowment Funds Management
The Philharmonic endowment is held in four different funds, listed below, whose annual distributions are a small percentage of the investment income. Wise investment of these funds and re-investment of fund earnings allows for continued growth. Each fund is governed by a Board of Trustees that is independent from the Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Philharmonic Society, the governing body of the OKC Philharmonic.
- The Oklahoma City Philharmonic Foundation
- The Rapp Foundation Designated Fund for Youth Concerts
- Oklahoma City Philharmonic Affiliated Fund at Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- Orchestra Services Fund at Oklahoma City Community Foundation
Pam Glyckherr, Development Director